729 Fulton Street, Fort Wayne
Space is limited – Register: 260.416.8420
Furniture Painting 101
Description: Join us for our two-hour hands-on workshop featuring Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint®, Junk Gypsy Chalk & Clay Paint® and RePurpose Chroma Color Paint®. Learn the advantages of selecting the perfect paint for each unique project in our fun, relaxing and inspiring workshop! Cost: $45
We will cover everything you need to know from START to FINSIH:
• How to prepare your piece.
• Distressing and dry brushing techniques.
• How to achieve the unique Milk Paint Chippy Look.
• Options for finishing your project. (Waxes, Clear Coats, Hemp Oil)
This workshop will give you the confidence to “restyle” your own furniture projects. *Paint and supplies provided. We will be practicing techniques on sample boards for you to take home as reference pieces. No furniture is needed for this particular workshop.
“Paint Your Own Piece Workshop”
October 24th (Wednesday) 1-4pm
Description: During this workshop you restyle your piece of furniture or one you purchase from our Studio Stash. We provide all the supplies you need to finish your project with our Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint or our RePurpose Furniture Paint. You will have full access to our Saving Grace Paint Bar. We will be there to guide you through the process from start to finish. Cost: $95
• Bring your own piece or buy from us. Must be able to carry in on your own.
• Examples: Small side table, end table, chair or large frame.
All Supplies Provided for our workshop.
To register call 260.416.8420